The New Year 2018 is just around the corner and everyone across the globe planning to do something amazing to welcome this New Year with a full bang. Youngsters celebrate New Year with Rave parties, unrestricted boozing and in many other fun ways, they welcome the upcoming the year. Few youngsters also get married on this day and give surprises to their loved ones on this occasion.
When New Year comes everyone interested to find New Year Whatsapp status for their Whatsapp profile. They also greet their loved ones by sending them Whatsapp messages through their smart phones or gadgets.
To celebrate the New Year eve some people looks for a corner which should be quite so they can spend some quality time with their loved ones or some look for the place which is full of people and music so they can welcome New Year. New Year come at the time of winter vacations so everyone is in the mood of holidays. Most of the people travel to the beautiful places only to welcome the New Year.
And here we recommend you some of the best places in India where you can welcome your new year with the grand party and it will be in your budget too. We are going to mention some super cool budget places for you and your loved ones which will live up to your dreams.
- 1. Pondicherry– The Riviera of the East: One of the best places to celebrate New Year with your friends and family. Pondicherry is a fantasy land; you can do biking on beaches to carousing on the rooftop cafes, and more lot to do. Riviera of the east made up of French style buildings, which attract the tourists. If you want to enjoy New Year with French structure then this is the best place for you. You can get a good land package in between 3000-5000INR.
- Gokarna – The Rave Nation or Goa: While mentioning best places to celebrate New Year I can never forget this place. Last year my very dear friend all of sudden changed her plans and visit this place without me, never mind because this New Year I am planning to celebrate my new year on this awesome place. Would you? You should it is the best place to do fun on the beach with your gang up, or spend an afternoon with dolphins. Well if your heart wants to go to Goa then in a same budget you can opt for Goa too. You can as per person its 2000 – 4000 (per person approx).
- Manali and Shimla are one of another beautiful place to celebrate the New Year. Youngsters and families usually visit these places when New Year is around the corner. There are a lot of fun activities which you can do in Manali, you can engage in parachuting, paragliding, and skating as well. There is one famous Gurudwara in Manikaran Sahib to fulfill all your wishes this New Year. In Shimla, you can enjoy on the famous Mall Road and see the beautiful church. The land packages will b near 4500 INR -5500 INR
- 4. Kodaikanal– People called it the Switzerland of the east, Kodai lake is a beautiful lake, you can do boating there, can do horse riding and trekking to the hills and that’s too on a really low budget. The land package will be INR 4000-INR 5000 per person.
- 5. Kasol – Getting you high on nature and life: Last but not least kasol is a tourist attraction for all occasions whether it’s New Year, Christmas etc. new year in kasol is always given you so many unforgettable memories. Land Package will be around INR 3000-INR 5000 per person.
This New Year you can visit these places and make your new year memorable. You can also send New Year quotes to your friends and family and tell them that how precious they are for you.