UCEED Admit Card
The UCEED admit card will be released on 1 January, 2018. The candidates who have applied for the exam can now download their admit cards. Only the candidates whose application form is submitted or whose application number will be available in the database their admit cards will be available on the site. The candidates can download UCEED admit card by entering their Undergraduate common entrance exam for design allotted ID number and Password. Some of the important details related to the admit card is given below:
- The admit cards 2018 will be available through online mode only.
- This is to be noted by the candidates that no candidate will be sent the admit card via email, post or any other mode.
- All the appearing applicants are advised to read the given information thoroughly which are related to the exam centre and their reporting time, as well as all the candidates must go through the instructions which will be printed on the admit card of UCEED.
- If in case any candidates found any discrepancy on their admit card, then he/she must contact the Chairman of UCEED immediately for rectification of their admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exams if he/she is not carrying his/her admit card and ID proof.
- When the candidates will go to appear for the examination, then the supervisor and all the IIT representatives will check UCEED admit card and ID proof to verify their identity.
- If the identity of any of the candidate will be found in doubt then he/she may not be allowed to appear for the UCEED examination.
- Apart from the admit card and identity proof, no candidates are allowed to take any electronic device (mobile phones, calculators, smart watch etc.), study material, geometry box, piece of paper etc. along with them to their respective examination centres.
- If any of the banned items is found with the candidates then he/she will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
The above stated details are the related and important information regarding the admit card. The candidates can easily get their admit card by logging in with their UG common entrance exam for Design allotted user ID and Password which was provided to them while they were registering themselves for the entrance exam. The candidates have to enter their exact and appropriate application number to get their admit cards. As, no invalid application number will be accepted by the site only the application number which is registered in the database will be accepted. The candidates can Download UCEED admit card so that they can further go to appear for the entrance exam and can pursue for their desiring course.
UCEED Admit Card
If as stated in above given detail that if in case a candidate founds any discrepancy in their admit cards then he/she can rectify it on or before the due date 5 January, 2018. And if any candidate is unable and facing problem to download his/her admit card then they can immediately contact the chairperson of UCEED 2018 at IIT Bombay.
Chairman UCEED 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400076
Ph: + 91-22-2576-4063
As the UCEED admit card is a necessary document which is to be brought by all the appearing candidates with a Photo identity proof while they are go for the UG Common Entrance Exam for Design which is to be held on 20 January, 2018. All the interested candidates are requested to go through all the required information carefully.
We hope this article helped all the interested and desiring candidates to know about their UCEED admit card and all the important details related to it. If any of the candidate wants to know about the exam date or result or about the answer keys then he/she can visit the official website or else can go to Motachashma.com for further updates.