School as we all know is an educational institution. It is a place where one starts with the practice of gaining knowledge. It shapes us for the future. It guides you well so that you know what is right and what is wrong. A school imbibes all the moral and human behavior in one. A school is the only place where every person wants to go back to. Firstly, those are the best days of one’s life, the golden days. Secondly, all the nostalgia lies in there.
It basically shows up our growing process. It shows how one becomes what he or she is. It guides you and shapes you for a better tomorrow. Not only it teaches academic but also it teaches about life. The Indian international school fees are generally higher than the rest because of the quality education and facility they provide.
Qualities that every school should have to become the best in the list:
1. The basic needful for a school is to focus on the teachers, administrators, canteen staff, casual relief staff and volunteers. In general, school staff is responsible for the health and well-being too.
2. A school should be focused on thought and not just content. It should be less concerned on what to learn and more concerned with how to think and how to learn because a school should teach you to adapt and think and focus instead of a mechanical process.
3. It should be empowering and it should act like your lights which guides you back home. It should be highlighting the fact about what’s worth knowing for each student in their native place as part of a global society, then helping students learn to do the same for themselves. Because at the end of the day it focuses more on what you become from what you are today.
4. Beyond everything a school should have everything in a transparent manner rather than having a translucent thing. Because, everyone should be aware of its functioning. Because every parent should know about the structure and means of how the institution runs which are given the responsibility of their children.
5. The school should be concerned about a few basic structures. This includes the health and integrity and innovation and humanity of the professional fields it populates with students after they’re ‘done with their learning. Health is an important concern, because it can call for help towards the student any time.
6. Average boarding school fees should be such that everyone can think of it for their children. If the price is beyond the clouds then it becomes problematic for the general mass of students.
7. They should be concerned with quality teaching. For that the school must ensure that the faculties they are providing to the students are the best in their fields. Also it’s not just the faculty but also the general stuff which should be trustworthy enough for the parents and the teachers to rely on for the tiny tots.