KVPY result will be declared on 26 December, 2017.KVPY is also known as Kishore Viagyanik Protsahan Yojna and is a national level program which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore. This exam includes two stages such as the aptitude test and the personal Interview. After, the KVPY result is declared all the candidates who would qualify or score a high rank in this exam will be shortlisted for the next round i.e. the personal interview round. The Kishore Viagyanik Protsahan Yojna exam was held on 5th and 19th of November 2017.
All the eligible candidates who will qualify in the aptitude round which is the first round then they will be eligible to appear in the personal interview (second round) so that he/she can go for the final selection. The merit list weightage will depend on the score of the candidates which they have scored in both (aptitude as well as the personal interview) round.
The qualified candidates will get all the related information about the interview with the help of the preferred email id they have provided while they were registering themselves for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana exam. The candidates are advised to read the given details carefully. If any of the candidates is not satisfied with their KVPY result, then he/she can send a request for the re-evaluation of their OMR sheet.
Download Now – KVPY Result
Here are some of the important details related to the result and the merit list which are given below:
- The aptitude round weightage in the result list is 75% and 25% is the weightage for the second round which is the personal interview round.
- The second round i.e. the personal interview round will be held in the middle of the January or mid- February, 2018.
- All the candidates should note that the final result will be declared after the second round (interview round) is completed.
- Every candidate can easily check KVPY result by logging in and entering their application number and Date of Birth (DOB).
- The result will include name wise list which would be published with the KVPY allotted roll numbers and all the eligible candidates can accordingly check their results.
- The mandatory documents which are required to bring by all the candidates while they appear for the personal interview are: the application form, admit card of the aptitude test, original mark sheets, SC/ST Certificate (if applicable), medical certificate (Physically challenged candidates), self- appraisal form, study certificate form and teacher recommendation form.
- The interview centres where the interview will be held are – Allahabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mohali, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar.
The candidate who has appeared for the KVPY exam should download KVPY result for future preferences. The candidates who will qualify the result will be shortlisted for the next round i.e. the personal interview round and have to appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time slot. All the candidates must carry there interview call letters along with them. The qualified candidates can download their interview call letters by logging in with their allotted user id and password. The interview centres are given above all the eligible candidates can choose the interview centre according to their desire.
This article will help all the interested and eligible candidates to know about the KVPY result, to know all the interview centres and also about the further process to be followed after he/she has qualified in the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana exam. Every qualified candidate should read the above given details carefully and must carry their required documents along with them. If any candidate wants to know more about the further rounds details, merit list or any other information regarding KVPY then he/she can go to Motachashma.com for further information.